“More than nine out of 10 corporate executives admit they are making important decisions on the basis of inadequate information.” Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU)
Increase your organisations leadership capabilities by learning what leading SA organisations and your competitors are doing – or not doing – to develop their leadership proficiencies for future organisational success! To make sound business decisions, you need more than accurate data. Information only becomes actionable when it is analysed correctly and placed in the proper context.
The 2013 SA Leadership Development Survey Report (available from Knowledge Resources) reveals what private, public and government organisations are doing to increase their leadership capabilities.
This comprehensive report identifies, amongst others:
- The Most frequent mode of developing leaders.
- Current approaches used for Leadership Development.
- Content and required areas of knowledge covered.
- The most preferred option of suppliers.
- The most valuable tool used to develop decision-making and problem-solving skills in leaders.
- Companies most admired for their Leadership Development approaches.
- The current and future role and impact of social networking in Leadership Development programmes.
- The challenges to and effectiveness of Leadership Development, and more!