During the last few years, Dr Sunny Stout-Rostron has conducted a series of interviews to look at the impact of coaching on leadership that aimed at large-scale systemic change. From her range of interviews has emerged the need to develop coaching practice at the highest level, embracing a new perspective on real change in leadership coaching for transformation. This means working collectively where there is energy to stimulate reflection, original thought, and innovative collaboration. What has also emerged is the vital need for bold, visionary leadership to shape our future; not just the future of organisations and institutions within South Africa, but also our increasingly complex and inter- dependent cultures and societies.
- What are the challenges leadership coaching faces globally?
- How is coaching making a difference in organisations and society?
- Independent thinking to create societal change
- Positively influencing leadership for global sustainability
- Coaching for leadership and community awareness
- Driving the transformation agenda
- What is required for transformational leaders
- Leadership and values-based transformation
- Building a trusting relationship
- Tipping points for change
- Coaching for new leadership ￼￼
Sunny was one of the key authors of the results of an extensive Leadership Development survey conducted among leaders of South African companies.
Follow Sunny’s Twitter account for excerpts from the Leadership Development survey.
Alternatively, if you would like a copy of the full survey, you can purchase it by following this link