Sunny recently led a webinar for the Institute of Coaching , an affiliate of McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School on 17th February 2016. The topic deals practically with some of the areas that coaches and leaders need to focus and reflect on, to develop their abilities, including accessing a learning mindset, deepening self-reflective practice, looking at how you are “being” a coach in the coaching relationship (the tacit dimension), and what are the shifts in ourselves that we need to make to create shift in our clients.
In the fast paced, VUCA world of the new century, the need to develop strong, capable leaders remains constant. Leadership and business coaches have a critical part to play. Sunny explores the core development challenges for leaders and coaches in the 21st century. She also focuses on the Tacit Dimension – examining how you ‘be’ in the coaching relationship versus your skills, competencies and expertise. This webinar is practical and experiential, working with us to create the conditions for high quality coaching conversations and deepening our own self-reflective practice. She covers:
- Learn or Die – Getting Leaders into a Learning Mind-set
- What it Means to be a Leader and a Coach in a VUCA World
- Six Defining Traits of the 21st Century Organisation
- Working with the Tacit Dimension – How Are You Being in the Coaching Relationship?
- Deepening Self-reflective practice – What should you be doing?