This comprehensive survey was conducted in collaboration with Knowledge Resources and Natalie Cunningham, Origo Consulting.
More than 150 organisations participating with a total workforce of over 2.7 million covering all the major industries and economic sectors of the economy. It is a very comprehensive analysis of all the various leadership development practices and approaches currently used.
The report covers amongst other the following:
- Background to study and respondents
- Description and definition of leadership within organisations
- Who is targeted for Leadership Development Programmes
- Current approaches to leadership development
- Current content/knowledge areas in Leadership Development Programmes
- Future content preferences for Leadership Development
- Supplier preferences
- Challenges and obstacles to overcome in delivering Leadership Development Programmes
- Evaluation process
- Effectiveness of current Leadership Development Programmes
- Size of budgets
- Number of people developed
- Average duration of Leadership Development Programmes
- Most admired companies for their Leadership Development approaches
Read Sunny’s Executive Summary: Leadership Development Survey 2013_Executive Summary
To order your copy, follow this link.