Book your spot!
We’re launching our latest book Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams in
- Cape Town on Monday 27th May 2019
- Johannesburg on Wednesday 29th May 2019
Email email@example.com for details and to book your spot and to get to meet Sunny and the contributing authors in person.
A limited edition soft cover version (produced for the South African market only) of the book will be on sale for only R350 per copy.
Connect with me
Read research abstracts and book chapters on Researchgate
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Hot off the press…
- Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams: why the need for this book
- Dr Michael Cavanagh on Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams
- Dr Marc Kahn’s review of Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams
- Book review from Dr Lise Lewis for Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams
- Book Launch: Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams
Category Archives: Research
What’s the best way to motivate high performance in yourself and others? Human motivation is an evergreen topic, with new ideas regularly offered by management and psychology theorists. Search on Google and you’ll find over 4 million results, over 1,200 … Continue reading
Co-authored by Nick Wilkins and Dr Sunny Stout Rostron Naturally business coaches want to market their services. And what more tempting way to sell business coaching than to quote nice big numbers about the return on investment (ROI) the client … Continue reading
Dr Sunny Stout-Rostron and Dr Lew Stern, senior advisor at the Institute of Coaching (Harvard McLean Medical School Affiliate) conducted an extensive and exhaustive survey of all research done internationally in the field of coaching. In 2008, 100 topics/proposal for … Continue reading
During the last few years, Dr Sunny Stout-Rostron has conducted a series of interviews to look at the impact of coaching on leadership that aimed at large-scale systemic change. From her range of interviews has emerged the need to develop … Continue reading
This article is adapted from Sunny Stout Rostron’s book, “Business Coaching Wisdom and Practice: Unlocking the Secrets of Business Coaching” (2009) available from Knowledge Resources in Johannesburg or from http://www.knowres.co.za What do we really know about how coaching works, exactly … Continue reading