Book your spot!
We’re launching our latest book Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams in
- Cape Town on Monday 27th May 2019
- Johannesburg on Wednesday 29th May 2019
Email email@example.com for details and to book your spot and to get to meet Sunny and the contributing authors in person.
A limited edition soft cover version (produced for the South African market only) of the book will be on sale for only R350 per copy.
Connect with me
Read research abstracts and book chapters on Researchgate
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Hot off the press…
- Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams – Book Launch
- Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams – The High Performance Relationship Coaching Model
- Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams – What experience and skills do good team coaches need
- Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams – Working with Diversity
- Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams: why the need for this book
Tag Archives: EMCC
“This book is a marvellous contribution to the emerging field of team coaching. Dr Stout-Rostron and her contributing authors have produced a review of extant team coaching models and contributed some new models for team coaching specifically aimed at respecting … Continue reading
“In this timely and useful book, the authors draw on their considerable experience and address key concerns and approaches to team coaching, stressing the importance of culture and the role that diversity plays in the process. Systems Theory is fast … Continue reading
“Team coaching is increasingly popular and credible as the people-development approach for businesses navigating the complex demands impacting on today’s workplace. We can no longer ignore the global platform of this digital age, further compounded by the unprecedented cultural mix … Continue reading
What Lise Lewis has to say about “Leadership Coaching for Results: Cutting-edge Practices for Coach and Client” (due out in February 2014)
“Sunny Stout-Rostron always impresses with her well-referenced, highly readable and inspirational books. An incisive review of leadership theory contextualises a global perspective of the complexities that leaders face now and in the future. Motivating leaders to excel in this environment … Continue reading