Book your spot!
We’re launching our latest book Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams in
- Cape Town on Monday 27th May 2019
- Johannesburg on Wednesday 29th May 2019
Email email@example.com for details and to book your spot and to get to meet Sunny and the contributing authors in person.
A limited edition soft cover version (produced for the South African market only) of the book will be on sale for only R350 per copy.
Connect with me
Read research abstracts and book chapters on Researchgate
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Hot off the press…
- Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams – Book Launch
- Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams – The High Performance Relationship Coaching Model
- Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams – What experience and skills do good team coaches need
- Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams – Working with Diversity
- Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams: why the need for this book
Tag Archives: experiential learning
By Dr. Sunny Stout-Rostron The U-process The U-process is sometimes known as the process of transition, and in the field of coaching this U-process is typically represented in Scharmer’s model of change. In the process of transition, the client can … Continue reading
Co-authored by Nick Wilkins and Sunny Stout-Rostron How do corporate leaders develop the competences they need? And how should they be supported in their development? These are important questions, because the answers determine the precise forms of support executives and … Continue reading
Learning from experience and client stories Learning, and particularly learning from experience, seems to be one of the major components of the coaching conversation. Learning from experience implies an understanding of the language and content of the client’s story, with … Continue reading
Co-Authored by Nick Wilkins and Sunny Stout-Rostron. You’re a 40-year-old executive heading an operational division of a large company. You get to work at 07:30, scan the business news, then respond to 57 priority e-mail messages that you can’t delegate … Continue reading
This article is adapted from Sunny Stout Rostron’s new book, Business Coaching Wisdom and Practice: Unlocking the Secrets of Business Coaching (2009) which is available from Knowledge Resources (www.knowres.co.za) The focus of the coaching conversation is to help the client … Continue reading