Book your spot!
We’re launching our latest book Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams in
- Cape Town on Monday 27th May 2019
- Johannesburg on Wednesday 29th May 2019
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details and to book your spot and to get to meet Sunny and the contributing authors in person.
A limited edition soft cover version (produced for the South African market only) of the book will be on sale for only R350 per copy.
Connect with me
Read research abstracts and book chapters on Researchgate
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Hot off the press…
- Book review from Dr Lise Lewis for Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams
- Book Launch: Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams
- #Coaching2Connect Twitter Q & A hosted by SACAP
- #Coach2Career Twitter Q & A hosted by SACAP
- Webinar: The Tacit Dimension – Developing Self as Coach in the 21st Century
Tag Archives: Family Enterprises
Family enterprises are the foundation of big business, with many multinationals having their origins in a small family start-up. Family dynamics, however, often impede growth and sustainability of these businesses. Family Enterprises: How to build growth, family control and family harmony, edited … Continue reading
Dr Sunny Stout-Rostron has contributed a chapter to Richard Narva’s latest book: Family Enterprises: How to Build Growth, Family Control and Family Harmony. The chapter is entitled “Executive coaching challenges with family firms”. Further details on the contents of this … Continue reading