Book your spot!
We’re launching our latest book Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams in
- Cape Town on Monday 27th May 2019
- Johannesburg on Wednesday 29th May 2019
Email email@example.com for details and to book your spot and to get to meet Sunny and the contributing authors in person.
A limited edition soft cover version (produced for the South African market only) of the book will be on sale for only R350 per copy.
Connect with me
Read research abstracts and book chapters on Researchgate
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Hot off the press…
- Book review from Dr Lise Lewis for Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams
- Book Launch: Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams
- #Coaching2Connect Twitter Q & A hosted by SACAP
- #Coach2Career Twitter Q & A hosted by SACAP
- Webinar: The Tacit Dimension – Developing Self as Coach in the 21st Century
Tag Archives: ICF
Co-authored by Nick Wilkins and Dr Sunny Stout Rostron Naturally business coaches want to market their services. And what more tempting way to sell business coaching than to quote nice big numbers about the return on investment (ROI) the client … Continue reading
What John Lazar has to say about “Leadership Coaching for Results: Cutting-edge Practices for Coach and Client” (due out in February 2014)
“Breadth and depth, context and content, Sunny Stout-Rostron and contributing author Nick Wilkins paint an extraordinarily rich panorama of the field of business coaching and within it, leadership coaching. This volume brings theory and application together to inform coach and … Continue reading
This article is adapted from Sunny Stout Rostron’s new book, Business Coaching Wisdom and Practice: Unlocking the Secrets of Business Coaching (2009) which is available from Knowledge Resources (www.knowres.co.za) The focus of the coaching conversation is to help the client … Continue reading