Book your spot!
We’re launching our latest book Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams in
- Cape Town on Monday 27th May 2019
- Johannesburg on Wednesday 29th May 2019
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details and to book your spot and to get to meet Sunny and the contributing authors in person.
A limited edition soft cover version (produced for the South African market only) of the book will be on sale for only R350 per copy.
Connect with me
Read research abstracts and book chapters on Researchgate
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Hot off the press…
- Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams – Book Launch
- Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams – The High Performance Relationship Coaching Model
- Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams – What experience and skills do good team coaches need
- Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams – Working with Diversity
- Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams: why the need for this book
Tag Archives: Institute of Coaching
Sunny recently led a webinar for the Institute of Coaching , an affiliate of McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School on 17th February 2016. The topic deals practically with some of the areas that coaches and leaders need to focus and … Continue reading
The Coaching & Positive Psychology Initiative, based at Harvard Medical School’s McLean Hospital, is dedicated to the vision of developing an academic foundation of coaching psychology. The initiative focussed on top research questions in the field of coaching as discussed … Continue reading
In September 2013, Sunny was specially invited to take part in the Leader2Leader conference taking place on 25th and 26th of September – 2 days before the Harvard Institute of Coaching conference on Coaching in Leadership and Healthcare. She gave a … Continue reading
What Lew Stern has to say about “Leadership Coaching for Results: Cutting-edge Practices for Coach and Client” (due out in February 2014)
“Hundreds of books have been published about leadership coaching, but few as comprehensive, readable, and immediately applicable to coaches, their clients and students in the field. This book ensures understanding and practicality by defining each key element of leadership coaching, … Continue reading
This article is adapted from Sunny Stout Rostron’s book, “Business Coaching Wisdom and Practice: Unlocking the Secrets of Business Coaching” (2009) available from Knowledge Resources in Johannesburg or from http://www.knowres.co.za What do we really know about how coaching works, exactly … Continue reading