Book your spot!
We’re launching our latest book Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams in
- Cape Town on Monday 27th May 2019
- Johannesburg on Wednesday 29th May 2019
Email email@example.com for details and to book your spot and to get to meet Sunny and the contributing authors in person.
A limited edition soft cover version (produced for the South African market only) of the book will be on sale for only R350 per copy.
Connect with me
Read research abstracts and book chapters on Researchgate
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Hot off the press…
- Book review from Dr Lise Lewis for Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams
- Book Launch: Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams
- #Coaching2Connect Twitter Q & A hosted by SACAP
- #Coach2Career Twitter Q & A hosted by SACAP
- Webinar: The Tacit Dimension – Developing Self as Coach in the 21st Century
Tag Archives: Leadership Coaching for Results
Book Review by Andrew Fiddy on Leadership Coaching For Results, published in Coaching: An International Journal of Theory, Research & Practice
By Andrew Fiddy Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR), UK Organisational Behaviour, Birkbeck College, University of London, UK Coaching is achieving prominence in business as a tool to enable leaders meet the challenges they face as well as changing societal … Continue reading