Book your spot!
We’re launching our latest book Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams in
- Cape Town on Monday 27th May 2019
- Johannesburg on Wednesday 29th May 2019
Email email@example.com for details and to book your spot and to get to meet Sunny and the contributing authors in person.
A limited edition soft cover version (produced for the South African market only) of the book will be on sale for only R350 per copy.
Connect with me
Read research abstracts and book chapters on Researchgate
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Hot off the press…
- Book review from Dr Lise Lewis for Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams
- Book Launch: Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams
- #Coaching2Connect Twitter Q & A hosted by SACAP
- #Coach2Career Twitter Q & A hosted by SACAP
- Webinar: The Tacit Dimension – Developing Self as Coach in the 21st Century
Tag Archives: motivation
By Dr Sunny Stout-Rostron The critical value of business coaching is in helping individual executives to think clearly about the core issues which present challenges to them in their career, their organization, their job, and their daily working life. The … Continue reading
This article is adapted from Sunny Stout Rostron’s new book, Business Coaching Wisdom and Practice: Unlocking the Secrets of Business Coaching (2009) which is available from Knowledge Resources (www.knowres.co.za) The focus of the coaching conversation is to help the client … Continue reading