Book your spot!
We’re launching our latest book Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams in
- Cape Town on Monday 27th May 2019
- Johannesburg on Wednesday 29th May 2019
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details and to book your spot and to get to meet Sunny and the contributing authors in person.
A limited edition soft cover version (produced for the South African market only) of the book will be on sale for only R350 per copy.
Connect with me
Read research abstracts and book chapters on Researchgate
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Hot off the press…
- Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams – Book Launch
- Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams – The High Performance Relationship Coaching Model
- Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams – What experience and skills do good team coaches need
- Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams – Working with Diversity
- Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams: why the need for this book
Tag Archives: Nancy Kline
What Nancy Kline has to say about “Leadership Coaching for Results: Cutting-edge Practices for Coach and Client” (due out in February 2014)
“I hope everyone in every coaching capacity will read this – because I want coaching to change the world” – Nancy Kline, author of Time to Think and More Time to Think This book will help you transform your leadership coaching … Continue reading
With Dr Sunny Stout-Rostron and Creina Schneier The question Nancy Kline thinks coaches need to be asking themselves is, “What more can we do to help people to think for themselves?” If you are a trained coach, coaching psychologist, team … Continue reading
This article is adapted from Sunny Stout Rostron’s new book, Business Coaching Wisdom and Practice: Unlocking the Secrets of Business Coaching (2009) which is available from Knowledge Resources (www.knowres.co.za) “Diversity is about difference: in equality, power, and worldview” – Sunny … Continue reading