Book your spot!
We’re launching our latest book Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams in
- Cape Town on Monday 27th May 2019
- Johannesburg on Wednesday 29th May 2019
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details and to book your spot and to get to meet Sunny and the contributing authors in person.
A limited edition soft cover version (produced for the South African market only) of the book will be on sale for only R350 per copy.
Connect with me
Read research abstracts and book chapters on Researchgate
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Hot off the press…
- Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams – Book Launch
- Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams – The High Performance Relationship Coaching Model
- Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams – What experience and skills do good team coaches need
- Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams – Working with Diversity
- Transformational Coaching to Lead Culturally Diverse Teams: why the need for this book
Tag Archives: WABC
Learning from experience and client stories Learning, and particularly learning from experience, seems to be one of the major components of the coaching conversation. Learning from experience implies an understanding of the language and content of the client’s story, with … Continue reading
Wendy Johnson, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches (WABC)® is delighted to announce that Sunny has been recognised at WABC Member of the Month for June 2014 for her contribution to the emerging profession of coaching on a … Continue reading
This article is adapted from Sunny Stout Rostron’s new book, Business Coaching Wisdom and Practice: Unlocking the Secrets of Business Coaching (2009) which is available from Knowledge Resources (www.knowres.co.za) Coaching in South Africa is currently a service industry. To date, … Continue reading